OpenViBE documentation is divided into several categories.
These documentation pages describe necessary steps to download, install, tune and maintain an existing OpenViBE installation.
Source code handling
User documentation also contains manual pages to all OpenViBE applications as well as a description and use-cases of included scenarios.
Acquisition Server documentation
- Acquisition Server
- BrainProducts actiCHamp driver
- Using Brainmaster Discovery & Atlantis devices with OpenViBE
- Box settings file format
- Designer Overview
- Designer Tutorial 1: Creating a simple scenario
- Designer Tutorial 2: Customizing a scenario
- Designer Tutorial 3: Advanced box configuration
- Designer Tutorial 4: Window Manager
Miscellaneous manual pages
- Description of files included in the distribution
- Setting up an experiment environment
- The Configuration Manager
Existing scenarios documentation
- Box tutorials
- Handball demonstrator
- Inserm P300 Speller
- Motor Imagery BCI with Common Spatial Pattern filter
- Motor-Imagery BCI
- OpenViBE P300 Magic Card
- OpenViBE P300 Speller
- OpenViBE P300 Speller with xDAWN Spatial Filter
- Steady-State Visual-Evoked Potentials (SSVEP)
- Tie-fighter demonstrator
- Tutorial : The most basic OpenViBE setup
- Tutorial : Using Matlab with OpenViBE
- Tutorial : Using Python with OpenViBE
Developers will find the necessary information about our developer tools and internal mechanisms of OpenViBE in this section.
Architecture and practices
Data formats documentation
- Tutorial 1: Creating a new driver for the acquisition server
- Tutorial 2: Configuring a new driver
- Tutorial 3: Jitter monitoring and drift correction
- Tutorial 4: Using the built-in impedance checker
- Introduction to algorithms and boxes
- Tutorial 1: Implementing a signal processing box
- Tutorial 2: Implement algorithm and use it in boxes
- Writing Box documentation
- Send stimulations from your application to the Acquisition Server
- Tutorial: Creating a Virtual Reality application with Ogre3D and connecting it to OpenViBE with VRPN
- VRPN Tutorial : Sending data from an external application to OpenViBE
- VRPN Tutorial : Sending data from OpenViBE to an external application
Lastly, DoxyGen documentation contains description of the c++ code.
And the Box documentation contains the complete description of all OpenViBE Boxes.