Share your experiences
Get in touch with the community
- You developed something OpenViBE-related and want to inform the community?
- You need help with something related to the OpenViBE platform?
- You have some ideas about BCIs, EEG, neurofeedback, experiments, or equipment?
Visit our forum to discuss anything related to OpenViBE with the community of users and software developers.
Note: OpenViBE is free software and we do not have the resources to provide ‘customer support’. Please consider helping out by answering questions of others on the forums.
Showcase your work
If you have made an application or a publication using OpenViBE we would be glad to hear about it. Please contact us
- Have you found a bug in OpenViBE?
- Have you created a new signal processing scenario?
- Have you developed a script in Lua or Matlab, created a new box or a driver?
If you would like to share your work please visit our contributions page.