Errors with User Account

ckrogmei

Errors with User Account

Post by ckrogmei »

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with my project set-up, the path seems to be linked to an account (tprampar) which is not an account on my PC. I have followed a forum I found suggesting that the scenario must be saved in the same place as the program, which I believe I tried, but I still receive this error. Thank you for any suggestions!
C

Error: internal code 2, error location: C:\Users\tmprampar\Documents\openvibe.....

Additionally, it seems that only the admin account on my PC can access the openvibe software, although I installed it from my personal user account.

Thomas

Re: Errors with User Account

Post by Thomas »

Hi,

It seems that I polluted some scenarios when updating them before the last release. Apologies for this.

I will have a look at this. What scenario did you try to run ?

If you can provide a more complete error log, that would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas

Re: Errors with User Account

Post by Thomas »

Hi,

To follow up on my previous message, it appears that no scenarios are polluted with my user path finally.

My user path appears because openvibe prints the file and line at which the error appends when an error appends. As openvibe was built on my machine, it naturally prints the path to the error with my user path.

However, the path that you see is just for display and not the source of the error.
Thanks for pointing this out though. I agree, it creates confusion and should be modified.

You can still provide more logs on the error you encounter, so that we can help you understand the source of the issue you are facing, and fix it.

Cheers,
Thomas