ov2edf.xml error

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
aizmeng

ov2edf.xml error

Post by aizmeng »

Hi, everyone.

I am using the ov2edf.xml to convert the .ov format EEG signals obtained by the motion-imagery.xml to .edf format.

The xml can work well in previous. However, suddenly there is an error happened today.

the error information is: edfclode_file: could not close file.........

Can someone help me? Thanks
Attachments
error information
error information
2.png (8.41 KiB) Viewed 9676 times
1.png
1.png (100.44 KiB) Viewed 9676 times

tgaugry

Re: ov2edf.xml error

Post by tgaugry »

Hello,

I'm afraid that without more information, I won't be able to do much.
Would you mind giving us more info about the context of the error ?
Can you reproduce it ? Does it happen with a specific file or in certain conditions ?

EDIT : Just saw the path in your console log. By default, non privilegied program can't write to "Program Files" folder. I your case, the solution is simply to change the path of the output file to somewhere you can write to, like your user folder, "My Documents" or your desktop.

aizmeng

Post by aizmeng »

Hi,tgaugry

Thanks for your reply. I can reproduce this error with any file. I am afraid that i just only provide this information about the error. I tried many different files with different path folders, but the error was always happened.
Before this error happened, the ov2edf.xml can work well. It is a sudden error.
tgaugry wrote:Hello,

I'm afraid that without more information, I won't be able to do much.
Would you mind giving us more info about the context of the error ?
Can you reproduce it ? Does it happen with a specific file or in certain conditions ?

EDIT : Just saw the path in your console log. By default, non privilegied program can't write to "Program Files" folder. I your case, the solution is simply to change the path of the output file to somewhere you can write to, like your user folder, "My Documents" or your desktop.

tgaugry

Post by tgaugry »

Hi,

Can you provide an example of input/output path that actually provide this error ? thanks