build thirdparty

matthieuG

build thirdparty

Post by matthieuG »

Hi,

I would like to add libraries and files for a specific driver so Yann recommand me to use thirdparty.cmake.
I did and I can effectively do that but I noticed a problem : whatever I remove instruction in my FindThirdParty.cmake the instruction are still done!!! I am in the good file because I verified of course and because if I add instructions they are done too. I tried clean operation and to remove all files in local-tmp but still the same problem. I commented also the "INCLUDE("FindThirdParty") and idem.
How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks

yrenard
Site Admin

Re: build thirdparty

Post by yrenard »

Dear matthieuG,

sorry for late reply, I did not notice this post.

Indeed, CMake uses a cache to preserve variables and skip their evaluation when correctly already evaluated successfully. In some circumstances, you have to clear CMake's cache. The easiest way to do it is to win32-clean.cmd or linux-clean... If you want to go faster and not to recompile the whole software, just go in the local-tmp and delete the directory of the project you are working on. The local-tmp folder is temporary. Removing any part of it is safe.

Hope this helps,
Yann

matthieuG

Post by matthieuG »

I tried clean operation and to remove all files in local-tmp but still the same problem. I commented also the "INCLUDE("FindThirdParty") and idem.
How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Dear matthieuG,

please post your files so someone can get a look into it.

Yann