classification processor configuration file

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
student

classification processor configuration file

Post by student »

Hello eveyone,

Previously I had problem with openViBE classification processor configuration file. Since I manage to correct the problem I got the output in openVibe.
Now, I am using the Mensia Technologies paid software to check my task on realtime. I have problem with the classification process block with this again.
I am getting the error as follows:

Plugin code caused crash 1 time(s)
[ ERROR ] [name:LDA classifier]
[ ERROR ] [class identifier:(0x5ac8526f, 0x24255c2e)]
[ ERROR ] [location:process callback]

I tried to change the class identifier in the configuration file but there is no any change in the error.
I expect some body will guide me with this problem. Thank you.

Regards,
GR

gserrier

Re: classification processor configuration file

Post by gserrier »

Move the topic to the boxes section.

Guillaume

gserrier

Post by gserrier »

Hi,

To be able to help you I will need some more informations. Could you give me your version of OpenViBE and join the configuration file and the xml of the scenario you are using?
One more question, did you generate the configuration file with the same version of OpenViBE?

Guillaume

student

Post by student »

Thank you for your reply. I am using the Mensia technologies (NeuroRT) version. I try to upload the file but it says i cn't upload the file :(

Regards,
GR

gserrier

Post by gserrier »

That's weird.

Did you generate all datas (scenario + configuration) with the Mensia version?

Guillaume

student

Post by student »

yes, I tried all the possible ways, but still it did no work.

Regards,
GR

gserrier

Post by gserrier »

We are not supposed to make support for the Mensia version and to be honest, I never use their version so I maybe not able to help you.
I can try but you should contact directly Mensia if the problem doesn't occurred in a free OpenViBE version.

Your problem can be caused by some factor. Traditionally, I encounter it when something is not correctly initialized in the algorithm, so when you try to use it you get a crash report like you get.
Check if the configuration file (generated by the trainer box) is generated with the same version of OpenViBE that the one that run the processor box.
If you want more help, please post here the log you get in the console that is opened when you start the designer and also the configuration file of the processor box. (if you can't join them again, just copy paste them)

PS: changing the identifier of the algorithm in the configuration file will always cause a crash because the file structure depends on the algorithm select for the training.

Guillaume

student

Post by student »

thank you for your support and guides. If I have any problem with openvibe i will contact.

Thank you

Regards,
Ganga