Designer doesn`t start.

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
APAA

Designer doesn`t start.

Post by APAA »

Hello!
I'm new to this forum and EEG. I downloaded openvibe-1.3.0-setup.exe. v1.3.0 and installed. I run openvibe-designer.cmd it will stop working. OS is windows7. Please help me :cry:

Regards,
APAA

Makosa

Re: Designer doesn`t start.

Post by Makosa »

First, make sure you are using the latest official version of OpenViBE, and not either an old version or a third party version.

A good place to start learning about the platform is to read the existing documentation. Several documents and tutorials are dedicated to explaining the use of the platform and its associated tools.

siavash82ir

Post by siavash82ir »

طراحی سایت سئوی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی ثبت دامنه میزبانی وب

:?:
Hello
I have this problem on windows OS 10
Can anyone guide me?

Thanks
Last edited by siavash82ir on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
You have the last version of OpenViBE ? You build your own OpenViBE ? When you launch OpenViBE he say what ?
Thibaut

m.casso-echalar

Post by m.casso-echalar »

Hello!

I haven't been able to launch the designer from version 3.0.0 nor version 2.0.0 in two different computers
I get the following warning:
bug_designer.png
bug_designer.png (37.08 KiB) Viewed 8059 times
Is there any way to fix this? I have already re-installed the software and I have python installed in both units

Thank you for your help!

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to fix this.

Maybe the version of Python3 you have installed is not the right one. Please see the following page for version info: http://openvibe.inria.fr/tutorial-using ... -openvibe/

When installing python, make sure to tick the box "Add Python to Path", in order for OpenViBE to find it.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Cheers,
Thomas

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

HI,
I can add : If you haven't this option. It's maybe because you have install python with anaconda or other all in one software, you must add to path python manually.
Thibaut