Horizontal reference line

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
mzuest

Horizontal reference line

Post by mzuest »

Hi!

I'd like to use openVibe for online sleep-scoring and therefore need a +/- 35 muV reference line on some channels in the signal display box. Is that possible? Or alternatively, is it possible to plot multiple signals onto the same channel and therefore use a simple DSP to just genereate +35|-35 lines and overlay them with the actual signal?

Thank you for your answer

Marc Zuest

acellard

Re: Horizontal reference line

Post by acellard »

Hello Marc,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to have reference lines with the current signal dispaly box. But as you suggested, the best solution would be to generate those lines and plot them in the same signal display box. The Multi-View mode (which you can enable from the signal display toolbar when scenario is playing) will allow you to choose channels to be displayed on the same plot.

Let me know if this work for you !

The ultimate solution would be to "hack" the code of the signal display box and make it plot the lines you want but it needs some C++ programming skills.

Hope this helps !

Best,

Alison

mzuest

Re: Horizontal reference line

Post by mzuest »

acellard wrote:Hello Marc,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to have reference lines with the current signal dispaly box. But as you suggested, the best solution would be to generate those lines and plot them in the same signal display box. The Multi-View mode (which you can enable from the signal display toolbar when scenario is playing) will allow you to choose channels to be displayed on the same plot.

Let me know if this work for you !

The ultimate solution would be to "hack" the code of the signal display box and make it plot the lines you want but it needs some C++ programming skills.

Hope this helps !

Best,

Alison
Hi Alison,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes that works as intended, but it is a bit cumbersome to configure the display manually every time. Also, as this is intended for more experimenters than just me, I'd really like to set these configurations in a configuration file. Is that an option? What I have in mind is something like this: pre-define the "select channels" property to display everything except the +/- 35 muV reference lines and pre-set "multi-view" to display +/- 35 reference lines and a channel of interest on top of each other.
On a related note: is it possible to pre-set the vertical scale of the power spectrum diplay box to say, 10000?

Alas, although being quite confident at coding higher-level languages, C++ is not a language i "speak".

Best,

Marc