How does The Inserm P300-speller work???

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
diy2010

How does The Inserm P300-speller work???

Post by diy2010 »

I have study the Existing scenarios "The Inserm P300-speller". But I can't understand that.

User documentation for the speller example is so difficult to understand.
http://openvibe.inria.fr/documentation/ ... eller.html

I notice the paper "xDAWN Algorithm to Enhance Evoked Potentials: Application to Brain Computer Interface". But it is not helpful.

Could anyone give me some suggestion to help me?

When the p300 speller is runing online, do I connect the hardware(actiCap, Brain Products) to the computer where OpenViBE is running? And how to connect?

I found that there is no the driver "BrainAmp Scalp EEG driver" when Configuration of Acquisition server. The driver selection only for "MindMedia NeXus32B" and "Generic Oscillator". What Should I do?

in Properties of "Configuration of Acquisition server", what is the Connection host name and host port of the BrainAmp Computer?

There are so many problem I suffered when study the documentation of the p300 speller. Anyone could give me another information to study it, and help me work the speller well?

yrenard
Site Admin

Re: How does The Inserm P300-speller work???

Post by yrenard »

I don't understand exactly what your problems are. Could you please provide more details ?
diy2010 wrote: I have study the Existing scenarios "The Inserm P300-speller". But I can't understand that.
User documentation for the speller example is so difficult to understand.
http://openvibe.inria.fr/documentation/ ... eller.html
What did you not understand ?
diy2010 wrote: I notice the paper "xDAWN Algorithm to Enhance Evoked Potentials: Application to Brain Computer Interface". But it is not helpful.
Could anyone give me some suggestion to help me?
What are you looking for ? What help do you need ?
Tell me what you need, I'll do my best to help !
diy2010 wrote: When the p300 speller is runing online, do I connect the hardware(actiCap, Brain Products) to the computer where OpenViBE is running? And how to connect?
I found that there is no the driver "BrainAmp Scalp EEG driver" when Configuration of Acquisition server. The driver selection only for "MindMedia NeXus32B" and "Generic Oscillator". What Should I do?
The brainamp driver is flagged as unstable for now because there are a couple of tricks to know to make it work correctly. I and the INSERM guys who wrote the driver will try to fix this in the next release. For now, if you want the unstable drivers to be available, you will have to edit your configuration file and add this line

Code: Select all

AcquisitionServer_ShowUnstable = true
your configuration file is %HOME%/.openviberc under linux and %USERPROFILE%/openvibe.conf under windows.
diy2010 wrote: in Properties of "Configuration of Acquisition server", what is the Connection host name and host port of the BrainAmp Computer?
You have to check your brainamp documentation for that, I can not tell you.

Yann