Stimulations display

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
DrMick

Stimulations display

Post by DrMick »

Hi,

I'm currently trying a simple display of an EEG record, with external stimulation.
At this point, everything is coming from an ov file.
My goal is to show on the EEG display, the stimulation signals (ExperimentStart VisualStimulationStart, etc..).

This works fine, except that stimulation appears as dotted line, with colors that don't really suit my needs.

So I want to modify at least the color associated with each signals and perhaps the width of the dotted lines.
I did not found any config file or environment variable dedicated to that.
So my question is : is there a simple way to modify these display ? Do I have to build a box for that ?

Thanks in advance

Michael

jtlindgren

Re: Stimulations display

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi,

seems the colours are decided by CSignalDisplayView::onStimulationReceivedCB() function of ovpCSignalDisplayView.cpp and possibly the other nearby functions. I'm afraid you'd have to modify the source and recompile.

Cheers,
Jussi

DrMick

Post by DrMick »

Thanks for the tip !

DrMick

Post by DrMick »

jtlindgren wrote:Hi,

seems the colours are decided by CSignalDisplayView::onStimulationReceivedCB() function of ovpCSignalDisplayView.cpp and possibly the other nearby functions. I'm afraid you'd have to modify the source and recompile.

Cheers,
Jussi
Yes, I finally found : colors were as you said, and width is in CSignalChannelDisplay::drawSignals(), from ovpCSignalChannelDisplay.cpp

Thanks