Classification error

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
uahmed

Re: Classification error

Post by uahmed »

My files did not work? I feel like you are making some mistake in making the .ov file. May be there can be some more explantion if you have some time rite now.
Thanks

Lorena

Post by Lorena »

Actually the scenario is working right, I can see the feedback, and this means the classifier processor is working. But what I want to do is seeing its response as a signal or in some other way than the blue bar.

Lorena

uahmed

Post by uahmed »

Stimulation cannot just show output in any way! Stimulations are actually the input, sent via Lua stimulator.

Lorena

Post by Lorena »

Yes but I understand the classifier procesor has two aoutputs, one of them is a values output (the green one) and the other one is the labels output, which shows stimulations (the purple one). There is where I set the stimulations listener.

Lorena

uahmed

Post by uahmed »

Ohkay, that`s not a big deal. actually your last post created some confusion, now it is clear. You shall use the VRPN server, I have also posted the link of VRPN library on your other post. I have done this work, so you may ask here for further help if needed.

uahmed

Post by uahmed »

Any success Lorena?

Lorena

Post by Lorena »

Not yet, I am still trying to see the output of my classifier. I am trying using VRPN as you told me, but I still have no results there.