Sample scenarios

About the GUI application to design signal processing pipelines
yrenard
Site Admin

Re: Sample scenarios

Post by yrenard »

Dear will9twl,

be sure we are waiting for your contribution ;)

Yann

will9twl

Post by will9twl »

Hi Yann,

I'm trying to compare the Beta wave state against the Alpha/Theta wave state, and then implementing the presence of Beta waves to my VR game.

Is it possible that I can view the rest of the algorithm of the above example scenario (taken from OpenViBE homepage->Medias->Other Applications->Neurofeedback) for reference?

I was testing out my VR game, but I wasn't too sure whether I had gotten the correct data that I wanted, so perhaps understanding the level measure toolbox would help me greatly in data accuracy and reliability.

Hope you can advise :)

Best regards,
Will

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Dear will9twl,

the scenario you are talking about compares relative beta levels at C3 and C4. I attached a similar scenario.

There are two things to consider for what you are trying to do :
- There is no way you can compare two different frequency bands in the official release for now. Some partners are currently working on that. However, I guess you could quickly create a new box to compute such ratios.
- The level measure is currently pre-processing the input matrix before actually displaying it. The pre processing consists in computing the relative contribution of each value to the sum of all values at a given time. I agree this should not be ;)

I don't have time to fix that for now, but I'll help as much as you'll need.

Best regards,
Yann
Attachments
will9twl-neurofeedback.xml
(24.47 KiB) Downloaded 270 times