How to connect Enobio driver with Openvibe

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
umar

How to connect Enobio driver with Openvibe

Post by umar »

Hello,
i am new to openvibe. I have Enobio with 20 channels hardware, and I want to openvibe to receive this signal through the openvibe AS. I have connected the Bluetooth for the Enobio, and it is receiving these signals from my brain. But when I chose the Enobio3G(unstable) from the list of available drivers and clicked on driver properties , I realized the need for Mac address for the Bluetooth(I suppose) which I did entered. Yet the openvibe could not connect, and I got the following error: ERROR Connection failed .......
Then INF Disconnecting .
Although, at start, it shows connecting to device Enobio3G...
ScanBT starts " start time", ScanBT finishes "finish time", Open device <00000, Device paired false, openDevice > We do not pair device, openDevice pair device result -->0, _isDevice paired paired false, getRememberedDeviceInfo 1, _isDeviceRemembered false.
Am I missing someone? Do I have to create a scenario on the openvibe for connecting them? My intention is to receive the signal save it as xml on openvibe, then use it for other usual pre-processing, and train a classifier. A clear procedure would be highly appreciated.
Thank you

jtlindgren

Re: How to connect Enobio driver with Openvibe

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi Umar,

this issue likely originates from the Enobio driver code in the Acquisition Server. Its not related to designer or scenarios. Without having access to the device at Inria its difficult to guess what could be wrong. The driver code was a contribution from NeuroElectrics. They might not be following the forum. I suggest to try asking them directly, and if a solution is found, please post it here to help others that may encounter the same issue.

Normally when things are working properly, configuring the driver in AS and pressing play should be sufficient to get acquiring data.

Cheers,
Jussi

umar

Post by umar »

Many thanks Jussi.
We found that the NIC software and the openvibe AS cannot connect at the same time. It is resolved.

mhadji05

Post by mhadji05 »

Hello all,

Does Openvibe support enobio32?
What should be the selected driver in Acquisition Server?

Thank you in advance.