How to connect openVIBE with BrainAMP MRplus?

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
Stephcurry30

Something wrong with the connection

Post by Stephcurry30 »

Hello!I use the openVIBE to make a design about neurofeedback. When I try to connect the amplifier (Brain product MRplus 64 system),it failed with the problems showing in the picture below.

I want to know how to fix this problem and how to get the right port number or hostname of my amplifier?
Thank you very much!

Stephcurry30

How to connect openVIBE with BrainAMP MRplus?

Post by Stephcurry30 »

Hello!When I try to connect openVIBE with the BrainAMP MRplus,it failed with the information in the picture follows
The BP recorder can receive data without any problems. The amplifier connect the computer with PIC interface.

Thank you.

jtlindgren

Re: How to connect openVIBE with BrainAMP MRplus?

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi, the pictures are not coming through correctly, they look like chinese placeholders.

I don't know the specific device, but based on its name you should be able to use it with the "Brain Prouchs BrainAmp Series" driver from OpenViBE, unless you're ready to loop the signal through BrainVision Recorder. If you do that, the driver to try is "Brain Products amplifiers (through BrainVision Recorder)". At the moment Brain Products themselves is probably the best expert regarding which of their devices work with openvibe and which do not, so you could try to ask them as well.

Cheers,
Jussi