Acquisition Server not responding with NeuroServo Driver

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
russijunior

Acquisition Server not responding with NeuroServo Driver

Post by russijunior »

Hello guys,

I'm trying to connect the channels of neuroservo with OpenVibe Acquisition Server. I can connect, but when I click to play it only works for a few moments and then the program stop working and not responding.

The only modified config was 2ms to 20ms, but even with 2ms doesn't work and the program crash faster.

One time I succeeded to view with OpenVibe Design the waves, but the Acquisition Server stopped working very soon.

Prints:

Thank you very much.

tgaugry

Re: Acquisition Server not responding with NeuroServo Driver

Post by tgaugry »

Hello,

I edited your post so the second screenshot appears. However, it's still missing some informations, like the device model.
Can you check http://openvibe.inria.fr/faq/#I+think+I ... uld+I+do+? ?

Also, can you tell me if this problem appeared with OpenViBE 2.0, or does it exist with OpenViBE 1.3 ?

These kinds of problems are very hard to debug, as we don't have this hardware in the lab. I suggest you also contact the manufacturer.

Cheers,

russijunior

Post by russijunior »

Hello,

So I tried with version 1.3 and it worked, but I tried in another machine this version and gave the following error (I'm still trying with the Neuroservo):

This error happens when I click on "Play" on the acquisition server.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you very much.

jtlindgren

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi, the company representative I contacted suggests that for now, you can get the problem fixed on 2.0 with

Code: Select all

Set the Drift correction to “Let the driver decide”
They have submitted a patch to address the issue; I'll review it and merge it to git. It should be in the next release.

Hope this helps,
Jussi