Problem when connecting openVibe with micromed

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
xfarmakh

Problem when connecting openVibe with micromed

Post by xfarmakh »

I am trying to establish a connection between openVibe and micromed (through SystemPlus evolution) using the acquistion server. I have the extra feature SW EEG BCI (I have managed to connect micromed with BCI2000 succesfully, so the feature works), but when I am trying to connect to openVibe the error I am getting is:

Connecting to device [Micromed SD LTM <through SystemPlus Evolution>]
>Time out after 5000 milliseconds
Connection failed...
Disconnecting

I checked many times to make sure that the eeg device is connected correctly, on and configured correctly.
The version of SystemPlus Evolution I am using is the 1.04.98, and the version of OpenVibe is the 0.17.1.

Is there any chance this would be a problem of compatibilty between different version of SystemPlus Evolution and openVibe? And if it is so, is there any way that the micromed dll could be upgraded?

Cristina

jtlindgren

Re: Problem when connecting openVibe with micromed

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi xfarmakh,

sorry for the late reply. The driver in question was developed a long time ago, and to the best of my knowledge the OpenViBE core development team does not currently have access to the device, so we cannot guarantee the functionality of the driver. I'll inquire about it but meanwhile I'll have to degrade the supported status of the driver.

Best regards,
Jussi