help producing driver for KT88

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
Jarrod

help producing driver for KT88

Post by Jarrod »

Could anyone help me - Forgive me if any of these questions sound obvious to IT people, but I dont have any programming knowledge, I am trying to use KT88 with openvibe and I have downloaded some files that have been shared on the usersite for KT88
I have the following files:

ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.cpp ovasCDriverContecKT881016.h ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.h
ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.cpp interface-Contec-KT881016.ui

I have read on the openvibe developer site:

"Put your .h / .cpp files in the acquisition server project : openvibe-applications/acquisition-server/trunc/src/your-driver-name Then edit the main acquisition server file ovasCAcquisitionServerGUI.cpp and add your driver in the driver list.

First, I have found openvibe-applications/acquisition-server/ but I dont seem to have a trunc/src directory????
Second, what program can you use to open and edit the file ovasCAcquisitionServerGUI.cpp
Third, where can I find the driver list??

I would be very grateful for anyone's help on this

Jarrod

jlegeny

Re: help producing driver for KT88

Post by jlegeny »

Hello Jarrod,

developing a driver is a complex programming problem and it is thus greatly discouraged to do without any knowledge of programming.

If you wish to use the device you own I would suggest you to get in contact with a programmer, so he can help you.

Best
Jozef

a1eks

Re: help producing driver for KT88

Post by a1eks »

Hey Folks

I know it been a while :mrgreen: and as I can see the driver was never realized. I would like to play a little bit, but I cannot find anymore the drafts of the KT88 driver on the internet

Does anyone still have the drafts?

ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.cpp ovasCDriverContecKT881016.h ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.h
ovasCConfigurationContecKT881016.cpp interface-Contec-KT881016.ui

Thank you in advance!