Can't work with NeuroSky mindset

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
juxachim

Re: Can't work with NeuroSky mindset

Post by juxachim »

Hi!

I've got the same problems, I built the latest build with the emotiv epoch drivers, and they seem to have been installed. However I'm getting the same error with the designer not connecting the aquisition box to the aquisition server running at port 1024. Both programs are allowed in the firewall, and I'm running in Windows 7 enterprise on a domain, with firewall settings locked by remote admin so I cannot completely turn it off. In The firewall I can see the AQ server listening on port 1024.

In the designer I get the following error:
[WARNING] At time 1006632960 (0x3c000000) <Box algorithm::Acquisition client> Could not receive memory buffer size
[WARNING] Box algorithm <Acquisition client> has been deactivated because process phase returned bad status

The aquisition server is ready and connected with 0 clients.

I am running the generic oscillator to rule out any emotiv epoch driver problems.

My scenario is the simple aquisition server-signal display from the video tutorial.

Any idea what I need to check? telnet didn't start on my machine.

Thanx :)

juxachim

Post by juxachim »

juxachim wrote:Hi!

I got Telnet to start, it shows nothing on localhost 1024 except a blinking cursor. What am I supposed to see if everything is working?

juxachim

Post by juxachim »

juxachim wrote:
juxachim wrote:Hi!

I got Telnet to start, it shows nothing on localhost 1024 except a blinking cursor. What am I supposed to see if everything is working?
Umm.... :oops: I didn't know you had to press the play button in the aquisition server... :mrgreen: Everything works now!