Gipsa-lab acquisition server : connection failed

Obtaining data from various hardware devices
ahoesch

Gipsa-lab acquisition server : connection failed

Post by ahoesch »

Hi,

I am trying to use a g.USBamp but I can't connect it to the g.USBamp Gipsa-lab acquisition server. The connection fails. However, the connection succeeds when I connect it to the g.USBamp Legacy acquisition server, even though that one is deprecated. How can I manage to connect to the Gipsa-lab acquisition server ? If I can't, can I still do my measures using the Legacy one ?

Sorry if this question is too simple, but I am a beginner. Once the connection succeeds, what do I have to do to get the signal ? I am not trying to do some complicated analyses, I am just trying to display the signal. I tried using the designer with an acquisition client and a signal display (when I managed to connect to the Legacy acquisition server), but no signal was detected.

Thibaut

Re: Gipsa-lab acquisition server : connection failed

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
We need more information^^, Can you share your Log (the black consol appear with acquisition server and designer).
Thibaut

Ps : For the Driver in absolute the legacy driver is maybe a previous (or just different) but it depends your Hardware. If the connection succeed you must have signals. In our lab the driver Gipsa-Lab works (you have install the driver of the amplifier in your Computer ? we forgot often that.^^)

ahoesch

Post by ahoesch »

Hi,

I don't know how to share my log, sorry. I can't copy/paste it.
I have installed the driver on my computer. When I press play in the acquisition server, it says 0 clients connected. I'm thinking maybe the problem comes from the g.USBamp and not from OpenViBE. Is that possible ?

Amélie

ahoesch

Post by ahoesch »

Please ignore my message I just got a signal. Thanks for your help.