SVN trunk build failure

mindbound

SVN trunk build failure

Post by mindbound »

Building from SVN trunk on Arch Linux i686 fails with:

Code: Select all

~/Downloads/openvibe/local-tmp/openvibe-toolkit/trunc ~/Downloads/openvibe/scripts
Configuring and building openvibe-toolkit/trunc ...

-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
--   Found OpenViBE...
--     [  OK  ] lib /usr/lib/libOpenViBE-dynamic.so
--   Found OpenViBE module EBML...
--     [  OK  ] lib /home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-modules/ebml/trunc/lib/libOpenViBE-module-EBML-dynamic.so
--   Found OpenViBE module System...
--     [  OK  ] lib /usr/lib/libOpenViBE-module-System-dynamic.so
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/local-tmp/openvibe-toolkit/trunc
CMake has been called successfully !
Scanning dependencies of target OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic
[  3%] [  6%] [  9%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic.dir/src/ovtk_main.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic.dir/src/openvibe-toolkit/training/ovtkCSignalTrialSet.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic.dir/src/openvibe-toolkit/training/ovtkISignalTrial.o
In file included from /home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/ovtk_all.h:74:0,
                 from /home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/ovtk_main.cpp:1:
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h: In member function 'virtual void OpenViBEToolkit::TTrainingBoxAlgorithm<CBoxAlgorithmParentClass>::setStimulation(OpenViBE::uint32, OpenViBE::uint64, OpenViBE::uint64)':
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h:213:7: error: 'time64' is not a member of 'OpenViBE'
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h:222:7: error: 'time64' is not a member of 'OpenViBE'
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h:241:7: error: 'time64' is not a member of 'OpenViBE'
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h:252:7: error: 'time64' is not a member of 'OpenViBE'
/home/mindbound/Downloads/openvibe/openvibe-toolkit/trunc/src/openvibe-toolkit/box-algorithms/ovtkTTrainingBoxAlgorithm.h:254:7: error: 'time64' is not a member of 'OpenViBE'
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic.dir/src/ovtk_main.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-toolkit-dynamic.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
I haven't run the dependencies install script but I don't think that is of any relevance here (and the software list in the script is both outdated (libpng) and simply fails to install (clearlooks). In any case, since I do have all of the dependency list's stuff already installed globally, I don't think that's an issue here.

jlegeny

Re: SVN trunk build failure

Post by jlegeny »

Hello mindbound,

OpenViBE does not use the latest versions of all of the libraries since we are following the development cycles of the officially supported architectures (Ubuntu and Fedora). If you are sure that you have installed all of the dependencies it is possible that your GCC or cmake are too recent.

We will look at the issue but I can not answer you right now. In any case, the OpenViBE::time64 member is defined in the ov_types.h file (in the openvibe/trunc/src/openvibe folder)