PB compiling OpenVibe (missing *.h)

rflamary

PB compiling OpenVibe (missing *.h)

Post by rflamary »

Hello,
I ran linux-install-dependencies with success. But when I try to compile OpenVibe, it seems that the compiler uses my local libraries and he misses Ogre.h which has been downloaded with linux-install-dependencies.

I join the terminal output as I don't know where to find OpenVibe build log.

Thanks
Attachments
term.log.zip
terminal output
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

yrenard
Site Admin

Re: PB compiling OpenVibe (missing *.h)

Post by yrenard »

Hello,

would you please post the /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/environment-configuration-script file ?
are the Ogre include files presents in /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/include ?

Yann

rflamary

Post by rflamary »

File uploaded... Please change the forum options so that we could upload a *.txt or a *.log without having to zip it ...

*.h files are present under /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/include/OGRE
wich seems all right
Attachments
environment-configuration-script.zip
environment-configuration-script file
(459 Bytes) Downloaded 283 times

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Hello,

your environment script looks ok. The PKG_CONFIG_PATH is configured in order to look into the /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/lib/pkgconfig path first. So based on this, I suspect that Ogre is not fully installed even if the installation script pretends it is. In order to confirm this, you may look after the pkg-config file for Ogre (should be /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/lib/pkgconfig/OGRE.pc). If this file is missing, then the Ogre installation is incomplete. Additionally, the term.log file you send shows that GTK is taken system wide better than in your dependency folder. It probably reflects something similar. Check the existance of /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/lib/pkgconfig/gtk+*.pc.

If any of these files are missing, I would be interested in the log file for ogre and gtk (/home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/log/ogre.log and /home/flam/SVN/openvibe/scripts/software/log/gtk.log).
File uploaded... Please change the forum options so that we could upload a *.txt or a *.log without having to zip it ...
You should now be able to upload any kind of raw text files (source code, log, text files) under 256kb.

Yann
Attachments
empty-file.txt
(15 Bytes) Downloaded 286 times

rflamary

Post by rflamary »

Hello,

I managed to compile OpenVibe successfully.

For that, I deleted all I had and got the last svn version. then ran linux-install-dependencies firts. I think the problem came from the fact that I ran linux-build first last time and then the compilation process did not use the dependencies.

Anyway thanks for the help

Rémi

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

linux-clean is exactly for this purpose, cleaning CMake's cache files... It would have been times faster than reinstalling the whole thing ;o)

Yann