missing driver gmobilab

arakotom

missing driver gmobilab

Post by arakotom »

Hi all,

I have successfully compiled the latest linux version of the code on my ubuntu 12.10. My problem is that
I do not see the driver of my acquisition device gtec gmobilab+ in the acquisition server although all
the driver sources are in the appropriate folder (.../openvibe-0.14.3-svn3350-src/openvibe-applications/acquisition-server/trunc/src).

Is there any switch that I need to turn on in order to compile the appropriate driver?

merci pour le coup de main!
A.

jlegeny

Re: missing driver gmobilab

Post by jlegeny »

Hello arakotom,

in order to compile the g.Mobilab driver you will need to have the g.Tec C API installed on the computer as well. In the case the API is installed, could you provide the log from the compilation of the acquisition server?

Cheers
Jozef

arakotom

Post by arakotom »

Hi,

thanks for the answers.

I have installed the gmobilab drivers from gtec (I have the following files /usr/lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so).
then reinstalled all the openvibe source, build the dependencies.
now linux-built breaks with the following errors:

/home/alain/programme/openvibe-0.14.3-svn3350-src/scripts/software/include/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr.hpp:182:13: required from ‘void boost::unknown_exception::add_original_type(const E&) [with E = std::exception]’
/home/alain/programme/openvibe-0.14.3-svn3350-src/scripts/software/include/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr.hpp:161:32: required from here
/home/alain/programme/openvibe-0.14.3-svn3350-src/scripts/software/include/boost/checked_delete.hpp:34:5: attention : deleting object of polymorphic class type ‘boost::error_info<boost::tag_original_exception_type, const std::type_info*>’ which has non-virtual destructor might cause undefined behaviour [-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor]
Linking CXX executable OpenViBE-acquisition-server-dynamic
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.7/../../../../lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/../lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.7/../../../libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.7/../../../../lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/../lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.7/../../../libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: escamotage incompatible /usr/lib/libgMOBIlabplus.so lors de la recherche de -lgMOBIlabplus
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lgMOBIlabplus
collect2: erreur: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make[2]: *** [OpenViBE-acquisition-server-dynamic] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-acquisition-server-dynamic.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

thanks for the help.

A.

jlegeny

Post by jlegeny »

Hello,

is it possible that you have installed a 32bit driver on your 64bit Linux? Other issue could be an incompatibility of the driver versions.

Regards
Jozef