Problems with multiple Matlab scripting box

gibfen

Problems with multiple Matlab scripting box

Post by gibfen »

Hi everyone!

I am using three Matlab scripting boxes in one scenario. Let's call them box 1, 21 and 22.

They all operate with the same number of samples per buffer.

The first box that should run is the called "1": it just receives a signal and do operations to generate an output signal.
Then, this output signal is sent to the boxes "21" and "22". It doesn't matter here which one is the first in being called.

The problem is that every time I play the scenario, the order in the functions calls is different, so the output is ruined sometimes. Let's say that I play the scenario for the first time and this is the order in calls: 1, 21, 22. I run the scenario again and the order in calls is: "22, 1, 21". I run the scenario again ... and so on.

So, I think this is not a problem of the scripting code, because I cannot handle anywhere the order of this calls.

Besides that, I also receive warnings when the different Initialize.m are called at the beginning. Let's say that this happens:

[ INF ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::22>
---- MATLAB BUFFER - INFO ----

[WARNING] Configuration token name Path_Bin_Abs already exists
[ INF ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::21>

[WARNING] Configuration token name Path_Bin_Abs already exists
[ INF ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::1>

[WARNING] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::Generic stream reader> Did not find output for stream 0 of type identifier (0x403488e7, 0x565d70b6) (type name is [Experiment information])
[WARNING] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::Generic stream reader> Did not find output for stream 2 of type identifier (0x6f752dd0, 0x082a321e) (type name is [Stimulations])

----

I can guess that it is not possible to use more than one Matlab scripting box "safely", and maybe there are some conflicts with names (it is only expected one call for a Initialize.m function). However, I tested two Matlab boxes in other scenarios (1 in serie with 22, or 1 in serie with 21, or 1 in parallel wiith 1) and they work always as they should. It just happens when I use three.

I understand the red warning because my input signal is just a signal without any stimulation or identifier stream (i don't need them). But if it is possible to fix it, I don't know how.

Any help?

Best!