Linux Embedded

KevOoMadrid

Linux Embedded

Post by KevOoMadrid »

Hi To Every One in this forum,

Hope someone could help me, I´m developing an aplication for a Linux Embedded system with the mindwave mobile from NeuroSky and I´m trying to use the blinking signal but as I´m working with the ThinkGearStreamParser API It doesn't have the blink signal available.

The Question is: Does anyone know if the OpenVibe software works in a Linux Embedded System?

The other Question is: Does any one know how could I get the blinking signal from the stream?

I´m trying to get the blinking from the raw data but it doesn´t seem to be ease to detect.

Thank you in advance!!!

lbonnet
Site Admin

Re: Linux Embedded

Post by lbonnet »

Welcome on board,
The Question is: Does anyone know if the OpenVibe software works in a Linux Embedded System?
I'm not very familiar with Linux Embedded but it seems unlikely.

OpenViBE is compatible officially or not with ubuntu, fedora, mint... But it requires a whole set of dependencies (look at linux-install_dependencies.sh in scripts).
The question should be, are these dependencies running on a Linux Embedded System?
Maybe it would be easy to port openvibe on that system, but I don't really know sorry...
The other Question is: Does any one know how could I get the blinking signal from the stream?
I used the high level API from Neurosky to program the driver in openvibe, I don't know how the stream is organized internally...
Anyone else ?

L-
Follow us on twitter >> openvibebci

Checkout my (old) blog for some OpenViBE tips & tricks : here !

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Dear KevOoMadrid,

I suggest you study the mindset commnication protocol (google for mindset_communication_protocol.pdf). Also the PuzzleBox software has some code to decode the procotol on Linux. That would be a good contribution to OpenViBE if you had this to work on Linux !

Hope this helps,
Yann

luighi

Post by luighi »

Hi friends,
anyone else know about openvibe on linux embedded systems ?