OpenViBE forum

The OpenViBE community
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:16 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm 

Hello, I try to compile OpenViBE under ubuntu 9.10. But when I compile the plugin acquisition, there are errors :( : (make command)
[ 33%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-plugins-acquisition-dynamic.dir/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.o
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp: In member function ‘virtual OpenViBE::boolean OpenViBEPlugins::Acquisition::CBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient::initialize()’:
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:18: error: ‘OVP_GD_ClassId_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:22: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_InputParameterId_MemoryBufferToDecode’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:23: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputParameterId_BufferDuration’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:24: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputParameterId_ExperimentInformationStream’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:25: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputParameterId_SignalStream’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:26: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputParameterId_StimulationStream’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:27: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputParameterId_ChannelLocalisationStream’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp: In member function ‘virtual OpenViBE::boolean OpenViBEPlugins::Acquisition::CBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient::process()’:
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:123: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputTriggerId_ReceivedHeader’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:124: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputTriggerId_ReceivedBuffer’ was not declared in this scope
/home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.cpp:125: error: ‘OVP_GD_Algorithm_AcquisitionStreamDecoder_OutputTriggerId_ReceivedEnd’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-plugins-acquisition-dynamic.dir/src/box-algorithms/acquisition/ovpCBoxAlgorithmAcquisitionClient.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenViBE-plugins-acquisition-dynamic.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2
nicolas@ordi-de-nicolas:~/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins/acquisition/tags/0.5.0$ cd ../../../
nicolas@ordi-de-nicolas:~/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/openvibe-plugins$ cd global*
bash: cd: global*: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Can you help me?? Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Dear nico-tbb,

thank you for your interest in our software and welcome on this forum.

For your problem, can you tell us if the file /home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/cmake-modules/ovp_global_defines.h is present ?
Also, can you send me us dump of the output of linux-build ?

Thank you,
Yann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 pm 

Yes, the file /home/nicolas/Bureau/openVibe/openvibe-0.5.0-svn1827-src/cmake-modules/ovp_global_defines.h is present.

I don't use "linux-build"....I don't know what value to put in "OpenViBE_scenarios_branch" !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Dear nico-tbb

nico-tbb wrote:
I don't use "linux-build"....I don't know what value to put in "OpenViBE_scenarios_branch" !

Please read the installation manual, you'll find interesting information !

Hope this helps,
Yann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm 

Is there the documentation in French :?:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Dear nico-tbb,

sorry no, we can discuss this in french on the IRC channel tomorrow if you want.

Yann