Problems with the SSVEP-demo,about Ogre and VRPN

Making & changing box plugins and external apps
Usain

Problems with the SSVEP-demo,about Ogre and VRPN

Post by Usain »

Hi everybody! :D
These days I've been trying to understand the ssvep-demo(directory:applications\demos\ssvep),
I've tried those five scenarios following the scenarios documentation(SSVEP). And I've basically known how Lua scripts and those boxes work.
But when I start to look at the source files(directory:applications\demos\ssvep\src) I found it hard to understand them because there are so many files :cry: and I don't know how they connect to each other.
So I've got some questions:
1.How to compile these sources?(for example I want to get the TrainerApplication compiled)
2.How to use Ogre to write the visualization parts of the trainer and shooter?(If I want to write a very simple visualization, do I have to learn Ogre separately? :shock: )
3.Which files should I look in to understand the VRPN parts of the demo?

Could anybody help me or can I find the answers somewhere in a doc which describes how this ssvep-demo was written :? ?

Best Regards,
Usain

bserna

Re: Problems with the SSVEP-demo,about Ogre and VRPN

Post by bserna »

i have same problem, but in my case only need replic the experiment but i have problem to configure the box of different frequencies. i want four box because i need add one more frequencies because i want move a robot in four direction.

bserna

Re: Problems with the SSVEP-demo,about Ogre and VRPN

Post by bserna »

i have the answer.
you check this link, https://github.com/alexandrebarachant/o ... -demo.conf

and you need modiffy all file of that directory.