Having a hand on settings interface

Making & changing box plugins and external apps
ntarrin

Having a hand on settings interface

Post by ntarrin »

Hello,

I have a box which may have a lot of settings (something like 30...), and in this case, the setting interface gets outside the screen, making impossible for me to reach lasts settings. Is it possible to have a hand on this interface, configuring several column of setting or tabs ?

Thanks,
Nicolas.

jlegeny

Re: Having a hand on settings interface

Post by jlegeny »

Hello,

this issue has already been reported ( http://openvibe.inria.fr/tracker/view.php?id=12 ). We are currently thinking about a right way to handle it.

This will be probably fixed in the next release, but first we have to find a workaround some Gtk magic.

As a quick fix I would suggest using configuration manager tokens for settings which are less prompt to change.

Jozef

ntarrin

Post by ntarrin »

Ok, thanks, I'm following this issue in the bug tracker now. The quick fix will work for sure :)
Nicolas.

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

By the way, editing the openvibe-delayed.conf file will allow you to change the settings while the designer is running. This file is read each time you start a scenario (pressing the play button) so you don't have to restart the designer to consider new configuration token values :)

Hope this helps,
Yann