How to get all Markers with LSL into Unity?

Making & changing box plugins and external apps
mhadji05

How to get all Markers with LSL into Unity?

Post by mhadji05 »

I am creating an application in Unity that will be controlled with MI. I use LSL to send the markers into Unity and I face the following problem:

In motor-imagery-bci-3-online.xml when I place the LSL in the acquisition client box I get the markers for the appearance of the cross, beginning of the trial etc. But I can not get the markers from the user's effort for left right hand movement imagination.

If I place the LSL in the classifier processor box I only get the user's effort for left-right hand movement imagination. But I do not take the markers for the appearance of the cross, beginning and end of the trial.
Also, if I place the LSL in both boxes (acquisition client box, classifier processor box) I only get markers from the first one (acquisition client box).

How can I get all the markers.

Thank you in advance!

Thibaut

Re: How to get all Markers with LSL into Unity?

Post by Thibaut »

HI,
your last solution is near the good. But you must give 2 different name for the stream, Your Unity App must open 2 stream one per Box.
With OV 3.1.0.0 I have add some template to communicate with Unity by LSL. To Simplify user usability I make more dev
work. For example in your case I add a Box who combine Stimulations stream to one LSL Stream.
Thibaut