Problem using p300 scenario with Neurosky headset

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
Sergio Vivar

Problem using p300 scenario with Neurosky headset

Post by Sergio Vivar »

Hi

I'm a newbie in BCI and I'm trying to use Neurosky with Openvibe with p300 paradigm. I've been reading posts in this forum about Neurosky and I know this is a very limited hardware due to unique electrode; even I want to try.

I place the electrode on Pz zone, configure the Channel Selector in Online Scenario as Method -->"Index" and Channel --> "1"; whe I run the escenario return this error:

Code: Select all

[ ERROR ] <Algorithm::LDA Classifier> Classifier expected 228 features, got 76
[ ERROR ] At time 5.648 sec <Box algorithm::(0x28b5e192, 0x37431137) aka Classifier processor> Classification algorithm failed.
[WARNING] Box algorithm <Classifier processor> has been deactivated because process() function returned error
I dont know how I can configure or achieve that features with this headset, ¿can anybody help me please?

jtlindgren

Re: Problem using p300 scenario with Neurosky headset

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi Sergio,

to me it looks like that the signal processing pipelines in the training and the online scenario are not compatible. These both need to be identical in terms of the nature of the data they send to the classifier trainer/processor. The error you get means that in the training phase, more features were generated than in the online phase. Please investigate the scenarios carefully and make sure that the model saved by Classifier Trainer box is what the Classifier Processor box loads, in the online scenario.

Cheers,
Jussi

Sergio Vivar

Re: Problem using p300 scenario with Neurosky headset

Post by Sergio Vivar »

You was right Jussi, I started again from the begining and it works fine now.

Thanks a lot.

Sergio