Self-Paced MI BCI

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
Athan

Self-Paced MI BCI

Post by Athan »

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert the online scenario for self-paced control (see attached) by getting the classifier output for left/right and send it via VRPN.
I removed the Graz Visualisation. Is it possible with the current setup? Do i have to remove the Stream Switch also?

So far (i replay the offline data from the mi-csp-5-replay) I get from VRPN only Left from the button.
MI-BCI
MI-BCI
ovmibci.png (40.96 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
Thanks.

fabien.lotte

Re: Self-Paced MI BCI

Post by fabien.lotte »

Hi,

Indeed, you can remove the Graz visualization, this is just a box to provide feedback and instructions to the user, so if you connect your scenario to an external application with VRPN that's the way to go.
I would suggest using the online scenario (and not the replay one) though, as there are no stream switch in the online one and you don't need those stream switchs for a self-paced application.

Best,
Fabien

Athan

Re: Self-Paced MI BCI

Post by Athan »

fabien.lotte wrote:Hi,

Indeed, you can remove the Graz visualization, this is just a box to provide feedback and instructions to the user, so if you connect your scenario to an external application with VRPN that's the way to go.
I would suggest using the online scenario (and not the replay one) though, as there are no stream switch in the online one and you don't need those stream switchs for a self-paced application.

Best,
Fabien
Thanks Fabien for your reply.