Online session of handball and tie-fighter

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
ryana

Online session of handball and tie-fighter

Post by ryana »

Dear everybody,

I would like to ask are there any online session for handball and tie-fighter application? I would like to modify their replay scenario into a online scenario. I changed the generic stream reader into acquisition client, and connect the four input-output. But I wonder where will the stimulation comes from.

I saw that there is lua stimulator in other online session of other application, ie. shooter; p300 speller. What is lua stimulator and do we need to create one for handball and tie-fighter in order to make it a online session?

If yes, how can we create a lua stimulator? I am not an experienced programmer :(

Many thanks!!! Please give me some advice :)
Ryana

lmahe

Re: Online session of handball and tie-fighter

Post by lmahe »

Hi,

I'm not working on these applications and my understanding is that you are not supposed to use them online, as written in the scenarios comment but you can try and create an online version of these scenarios.
Your assumption that stimulations come from the lua stimulator is correct and you will need one online.

Concerning the lua stimulator, you may find its documentation there http://openvibe.inria.fr/documentation/ ... lator.html
You should also find a tutorial scenario in your installation of openvibe in dist/share/openvibe/scenarios/box-tutorials/lua
The way to write a lua script is described in the documentation and lua should not require a lot of experience.

Regards,
Loic

fabien.lotte

Post by fabien.lotte »

Dear Ryana,

Indeed, you should use the lua stimulator to use these applications online. For the handball game, you can use the same lua script as the one used in the motor imagery scenario (e.g., the motor-imagery-bci-graz-stimulator.lua script that you can find in the motor-imagery-CSP scenarios directory). For the tie-fighter, there will be (if everything goes as planned) a ready-to-use online version in the next release of OpenViBE. In the meantime I can send you the lua scripts by e-mail if you give me one.

Best regards,
Fabien

Equis

Post by Equis »

Have anyone these codes?

jtlindgren

Post by jtlindgren »

Unfortunately the complete handball and spaceship scenarios did not make it to the 1.0 release. Meanwhile, you can find a usable spaceship scenario based on beta rebound in Fabien's materials for the OpenViBE 2014 workshop. The links are on the following page,

http://openvibe.inria.fr/openvibe-workshop-2014/

Best,
Jussi