Temporal Filter

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
fah

Temporal Filter

Post by fah »

Hello everyone,
I try to test signal processing gpl (algorithms) without box-algorithms. Is this possible? I want to test specifically the temporal filter. Do you have any ideas?
Thank you for your help!

yrenard
Site Admin

Re: Temporal Filter

Post by yrenard »

Dear fah,

your question is not clear and I think you won't have much of an answer if you don't try to state your problem more precisely. Please tell us what you want to achieve, how you plan to achieve it and why you plan to do it this way - then state the problem you are facing.

Then we can help ;)
Yann

fah

Post by fah »

Hi Yann , thank you for your answer!
in fact, I try to run the signal processing modules on Android. I can use the library IT++ on android via jni. I also use the kernel and the OpenViBE signalProcessingGL by this means. I want to test the temporal filter without using the designer and the temporal filter box. Because gtk is not available under android. My goal is to test a plugin OpenViBE under android, especially, the temporal filter. thank you!

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Dear fah,

the OpenViBE kernel uses GTK so you won't be able to use the kernel on Android, thus you won't be able to access the temporal filter feature of OpenViBE either. As far as I understand your objectives, you will have to address IT++ from your own code, whatever application you are trying to develop.

Hope this helps,
Yann