Motor Imagery (MI) and Python scripting

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
mhadji05

Motor Imagery (MI) and Python scripting

Post by mhadji05 »

Hello all.
I work in the field of Motor Imagery (MI) for left and right hand movement.
So far I have managed to get results with success rates of 66% with classical algorithms CSP and LDA.
I think it's time to move on to something more specialized by including python scripting boxes into my scenarios.
Are there such examples that I could find online?
Has anyone done something similar with better results than mine that could help or give advice? if so i would appreciate it very much.
Please let me know.

Thibaut

Re: Motor Imagery (MI) and Python scripting

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
Last Time I say that to you : don't send private message in addition of your posted message, I have enough spam without that. I answer whenever I come and I come often. Next time I don't answer.
For your question, I have implement Matrix classifier with riemmannian metric. and In pythom, there is a new box which use scikit learn., With box tutorials example you have some scenarios to see how to use it.
Thibaut

mhadji05

Post by mhadji05 »

Apologies for that. I don't remember you telling me not to send private messages and isn't spam messages. You probably told someone else.
I am sending private messages only if pass a couple of days without answer so if this is a problem I will never send you a private message again.

Nonetheless, thanks for your answer:
For your question, I have implement Matrix classifier with riemmannian metric. and In pythom, there is a new box which use scikit learn., With box tutorials example you have some scenarios to see how to use it.
Am not sure if I understand right. Where can I find this Matrix classifier with riemmannian metric in python and who is this new box scikit learn. Where is this box tutorials.

Please let me know and apologies again for the messages issue.

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
The box-tutorials is with other. When you open a scenario with no scenario open (or an unsaved scenario) it push you directly on box-tutorials and bci-example folder.
I misspoke, the matrix classifier boxes are separate from the python boxes.
Python boxes with scikit learn are in scripting / pybox
Classifier them riemannien in riemannian geometry
Thibaut