Is there a way to change the Graz Visualisation blue feedback bar to be vertical?

Working with OpenViBE signal processing scenarios and doing scenario/BCI design
reconnel

Is there a way to change the Graz Visualisation blue feedback bar to be vertical?

Post by reconnel »

We are using the CSP scenario, but would like the blue feedback bar in the online scenario to be vertical instead of horizontal. Is there any way to do this?

Thibaut

Re: Is there a way to change the Graz Visualisation blue feedback bar to be vertical?

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
Sorry, no. But a new box in the new OV is multimodal graz, you can have 2 or more class and it's vertical bar.
Thibaut

reconnel

Re: Is there a way to change the Graz Visualisation blue feedback bar to be vertical?

Post by reconnel »

Hi Thibaut, thank you for your reply. I have changed to the multimodal graz box and it seems to be more what I am looking for, however, the feedback display is much worse. With the Graz visualisation box the visible blue feedback bar was usually pretty large. With the multimodal box I can't seem to get more than a thin sliver of feedback. It is not even a bar, it is more like just a blue line at the very bottom of the display. Is there any way to making these bars bigger so that the feedback is more visible?

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

HI,
The input value must be a success rate for each class so a probability not a distance hyperplane
Thibaut