building new driver

Making & changing hardware drivers in Acquisition Server
sanhem

building new driver

Post by sanhem »

Hello everyone,

I want a new driver for my EEG acquisition device. I have the Hardware API for the device.Since I am beginner in using Openvibe , can anyone please list out in stepwise manner as to how I can achieve my objective without much difficulty. I have gone through the documentation for building new driver . I used the skeleton generator but the files generated had no content inside it. they were of zero KB size.

And also can anyone please tell me in which folder can I find the driver files for already compatible devices like generic oscillator, brain amp eeg devices etc. I want to see them for my reference. I am not able to trace the existing files.

with regards
sanhem

snehalpatil2391

Re: building new driver

Post by snehalpatil2391 »

Hii,
I am facing the same problem means dont know the steps it would be better if give us solutions and also i am new

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

HI,
I have never code driver but the source files for actual drivers are here :

Code: Select all

"YOUR_OV_FOLDER\extras\contrib\plugins\server-drivers"
Thibaut

danrlady

Post by danrlady »

Hi!

I'm facing the same problem of the guys above. I tried to look on the path that Thibaut indicated but it doesn't exists in OpenVibe 2.2.0 (for 64-bit Windows). I actually found some UI files on this path:

Code: Select all

openvibe-2.2.0-64bit\share\openvibe\applications\acquisition-server
But I'd like to use the class files for reference. Anyone knows where to find them?

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
It's with the source code not with the release.
Thibaut