Presenting multiple auditory stimulus

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
jessicaloke

Presenting multiple auditory stimulus

Post by jessicaloke »

Hello all,

Sorry to be a bother with a simple question - how do I get Sound Player to play different audio stimuli and have a different tag label inserted into the data stream? I have a total of 50 sound clips that I would like to play which are of unequal lengths and want to extract the bandwidth power for each sound clip. Thank you in advance for the kind help.

Warm regards,
jessica

jtlindgren

Re: Presenting multiple auditory stimulus

Post by jtlindgren »

Hello Jessica,

the Sound Player C++ code would need to be modified to support multiple triggers and .wav files. The solution could be copied quite straightforwardly from the Cue Image box code. It would take half a day for an openvibe expert. Perhaps a bit more for somebody who is familiar with C++ but not with openvibe.

Best,
Jussi

ra75763

Re: Presenting multiple auditory stimulus

Post by ra75763 »

Hi Jussi,
From where I can get the "Sound Player C++ code" to modify to support multiple triggers and and how can I edit .wav files. Also, From where I can get "Cue Image box code" to copy straightforwardly from the . Please write in detail. It would be very helpful for me. I am new user.
1. I need to run a sound file with different beep with openBCI signal using openVibe. I want to do P300 auditory test.
2. How can I get/edit a .wav file with different beep.

Rafia