Adding input to the 'Crop' box

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
AvivSheriff

Adding input to the 'Crop' box

Post by AvivSheriff »

Hi openvibers,
I need help with a couple of issues -
1- I'm trying to add an input to the "crop" box, so that I can use a script to adjust the "crop" values online.
However, the crop box has only one input and no option to add inputs - unlike the simple DSP box.
I'm inexperienced with C++ - how can I add inputs to the crop box so that I can insert an input variable into the min/max fields?
Maybe there's a way to hack this with a simple dsp box? I'm still thinking of that.

%% In case you're wondering, the reason I want to do this is as a "hack" for an NFB experiment. This will allow me to adjust band-specific feedback thresholds online, by gradually increasing the minimum crop range so that participants require greater amplitude to receive positive feedback.

2- I want to try and use the color "matrix display" in neurofeedback experiments. For aesthetic purposes, I would like to remove the electrode name etc from the display, leaving only the color display. How would I go about this?

Thanks for any help.

AvivSheriff

Re: Adding input to the 'Crop' box

Post by AvivSheriff »

Regarding 1 - I'm using the "stream switch" box to that end now, it should work.