generic stream reader and Power spectrum

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
kvsh

generic stream reader and Power spectrum

Post by kvsh »

Hello,
I m working on my project of mind reading and have successfully obtained csv file in openvibe uisng neurosky headset on two different mental states.Now i want to find Power spectrum and so trying to use the available box of powerspectrum.xml which initiate s with generic stream reader . so i converted csv file to ov uisng converter box. but following warnings are coming ..and i m unable to see power spectra...

[WARNING] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::(0x00000d3a, 0x00007272) aka Generic stream reader> No free output connector for stream 3 of type (0x6f752dd0, 0x082a321e) (Stimulations)

[ ERROR ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::(0x00006157, 0x00000331) aka Reference Channel> Needs at least 2 channels, got 1

[WARNING] Box algorithm <Reference Channel> has been deactivated because process() function returned erro

need some help....

jtlindgren

Re: generic stream reader and Power spectrum

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi,

this is a problem that your signal processing chain is not compatible with your data. If you have only 1 channel from Neurosky, you need to customize the chain to take that into account. For example, you can't use reference channel with just 1 channel.

Happy hacking,
Jussi

kvsh

Re: generic stream reader and Power spectrum

Post by kvsh »

Thank you jussi for the solution.