Function generator, potentiometer and neurofeedback function

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
barten6

Post by barten6 »

Hi all, I have designed a Function Generator for test purposes (attached).
Feel free to use it- better yet, help me to enhance it by correcting the functions which I could not get running, and communicating them back:
a) Frequency up/down-control via keyboard is not implemented (see next section “Potentiometer”)
b) Frequency ramp up: Using a sawtooth-signal to control the sinus frequency, it does not turn to the min-value as expected, but keeps going up.
You will find the Scenario attached under the filename FunctGen_EXP_0.0.xml.
Note: These scenario uses the stimulation assign file keyboard_to_stimulations_EX.txt for the Keyboard stimulator-box, which is also attached.

Potentiometer:
Here is a general issue which is torturing me since weeks:
How can the (real) time between two stimulations be stored as a value (=”signal”), and in the following increased/decreased by subsequent stimulation pairs?
This function would be very helpful for neurofeedback applications.
It looks very easy to build in OV-Designer, but I keep failing when trying to calculate (such as subtract) time values in OV (it simply does not do that!).

Neurofeedback by meters and bars:
Finally, I would like to suggest another neurofeedback function, which could be composed simply by modifying existing OV-boxes- unfortunately, I’m not skilled in C-coding, so I just can give a rough spec hoping that someone will also see its benefit and implement it!
You’ll find a kind of spec in the attached file Event_Counter_Spec.xml.
Attachments
FunctGen_EXP_0.1.xml
(112.36 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Event_Counter_Spec.xml
(24.41 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
keyboard_to_stimulations_EX.txt
(1016 Bytes) Downloaded 249 times

barten6

Re: Function generator, potentiometer and neurofeedback func

Post by barten6 »

not a single reply...?
did I ask a bad question...?