VRPN support

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
Rapten

VRPN support

Post by Rapten »

Hi
I've my scenario that processes a signal to say whether it's yes,neutral or no. I've 3 classifiers doing the work and a voting classifier to send a stimulation confirming any of the states given earlier. I want to conclude the result based on the total number of hits as given by the voting classifier.
I'm not sure how to do it, whether to code in the same environment or create a VRPN client, which ever is easier and quicker :wink: I tried lots of examples for vrpn and also from here: http://www.thewired.be/blog/wp-content/ ... enViBE.zip . But something was terribly wrong, i couldn't make it work at all.. can i have a full sample project to start off with?
Help...!! :(

Kind Regards

jlegeny

Re: VRPN support

Post by jlegeny »

Hello Rapten,

is your goal to create a custom voting classifier? If that is the case maybe you could look at the LUA stimulator box which is able to accept any number of stimulation inputs and process it in any way you like. You will find a handful of examples of LUA code in the SSVEP scenarios.

As for vrpn, how do you wish to communicate? The code you have linked seems OK for me, however it is written to process Analog VRPN input (this means signal).

Rapten

Post by Rapten »

Yes, the link seems to work fine, as others have successfully done it. My problem here is that i may not be implementing it in the right way or rushing into things... Can you send me a full working example, so that i can see what i've missed out or done wrong.
:)
Thanks.

karthiks

Post by karthiks »

Rapten wrote:Yes, the link seems to work fine, as others have successfully done it. My problem here is that i may not be implementing it in the right way or rushing into things... Can you send me a full working example, so that i can see what i've missed out or done wrong.
:)
Thanks.
Rather than a full code that you will just implement, could you tell us what is not working? so that we can try to help you? :)
Regards,

Karthik