simple 3D viewer

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
DrMick

simple 3D viewer

Post by DrMick »

Hi,

I'm currently trying to use OpenVibes to display simultaneously an EEG and some others physiological signals.
To be short, the goal is to analyse physical parameters during various test scenarii on a subject. So everything will be connected to stimulus.

One of the signals to analyse comes from pressure points on subject's foots. So I'm trying to display
variation of pressure on 3 different points on a foot.
So, not knowing if there is a better solution, I supposed that I could use the simple 3D viewer to display draw a foot.
The problem is .. the "Simple 3D viewer" box cannot be configured , and it seems that its text is greyed.

Is there something I fail to notice ? Or maybe this box works only on a specific environment ?

I'm running OpenVibes on a ubuntu 12.04 linux machine

Michael

jtlindgren

Re: simple 3D viewer

Post by jtlindgren »

Hello DrMick,

sorry for the late reply. The Simple 3D Viewer box is bugged at least in 0.15.0, possibly earlier as well, and doesn't work (fixed in SVN 'trunk2', or 0.16.0, out soon). At any rate, it doesn't accept any input, its solely meant as an illustrative coding example how to get (some) 3D visualizations shown in an OpenViBE box. So the best you could do is to extend that box (by coding) to work in your use case. Or, adapt Topographic Display boxes in some manner (i.e. replace the head with a foot model and so on, possibly would need to do some bigger modifications for your signal type).

Good luck,
Jussi

DrMick

Re: simple 3D viewer

Post by DrMick »

Ok, thanks for the answer !

DrMick