P300 Magic card visualisition

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
shelldream

P300 Magic card visualisition

Post by shelldream »

hi,
In the p300 magic-card scenarios,if I want to add/delete some pictures in the 'P300 Magic card visualisition' box,what should I do? For example,I just want the subjects to see only 6 pictures flashing ,not 12.
Is there someone can help me?
Best, :)
shelldream

ddvlamin

Re: P300 Magic card visualisition

Post by ddvlamin »

Hi,

I would need to take a close look too as I don't know the c code behind that visualiser, but here is where you might start: you could try to change the p300-magic-card.ui file in the share/openvibe-plugins/simple-visualisation directory You could use Glade for that or do it manually in the file. Changing the <object class="GtkTable" id="p300-magic-card-table"> table and especially the properties n_rows and n_columns

However, I saw that the settings of the box are fixed so you might also want to make some changes to the code so that it has adaptable settings. It could also mean some things are hardcoded and need to be changed in the code. In the best case, just changing the p300-magic-card.ui to a table with less entries might just work and skip the pictures in the additional settings of the box.

Dieter

shelldream

Post by shelldream »

Hi, :D
Thank you for your help.I opened the .ui file in the format of .txt,because I didn't know how to use the Glade software.I changed the value of 'n_rows' and 'n_columns' directly.But it does not work.Am I wrong? Could you send me an file of .ui format where the 'n_rows' and 'n_columns' are modified?
Also I checked the source code of this box.I find the number of pictures is a static state of this box.The codes about setting and showing are so complex.
Wish for your help!
Best,
Shelldream

shelldream

Post by shelldream »

Hi,
I tried to modify the .ui file again today.The way to change the number of the picture is to change the number of the 'event box'. For example,there are 12 event boxes in the file and every one has its own location which is ued do locate the picture in the interface. If you leave only 6 event boxes and modify the n_row and n_columns at the same time(the number of boxes=o n_row * n_columns ),the interface will change.There are only 6 pictures now!!
Your advice is absolutely right! Thank you !
Best,
Shelldream :D :D :D