BOX ALGORITHMS AND ALGORITHMS

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
fleur

BOX ALGORITHMS AND ALGORITHMS

Post by fleur »

Hello,

In box algorithms, I don't find the boxes, 2D visualisation and 3D visualisation like in the first tutoriel. I don't find also algorithms box.
I have download the latest version of openvibe.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

lbonnet
Site Admin

Re: BOX ALGORITHMS AND ALGORITHMS

Post by lbonnet »

EDIT: from mails to forum posts, so everyone can follow the discussion.
From fleur :
-----
OpenViBE: installer 0.4.0
To see the list of algorithm in the designer, you have to edit your configuration file.
If you're running on windows, it should be on the path "C:\Documents and Settings\userName\openvibe.conf"
I don't know if on Vista this path is the same, but here is a way to be sure:
In the designer main window, click on Edit/Preferences. You can now visualize all variables your openvibe is using.
On of them is CustomConfigurationWindows. The expanded token value column gives you the full path to the configuration file.

Go in that file (or create it in the right path if you need) and add the following line:

Code: Select all

Designer_ShowAlgorithms = true
You should see the "algorithms" list in the designer.

Regards,

Laurent-
Follow us on twitter >> openvibebci

Checkout my (old) blog for some OpenViBE tips & tricks : here !

lbonnet
Site Admin

Re: BOX ALGORITHMS AND ALGORITHMS

Post by lbonnet »

Quoting fleur:
Thanks

I created a text file "openvibe.conf" in the directory indicated by the software, and I added the missing line, but it does not work when I restart openvibe.
Be sure to have a line feed (press "enter" :-) ) at the end of the file openvibe.conf. If the last line of the configuration file is missing a line feed, this last line is not read by the designer. (I just tried this out).

Regards,

Laurent
Follow us on twitter >> openvibebci

Checkout my (old) blog for some OpenViBE tips & tricks : here !