Streamed Matrix Interlacer

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
iuri

Streamed Matrix Interlacer

Post by iuri »

Hi there,

in attempt to replicate an openvibe scenario i needed to use the box Streamed matrix Interlacer
However, i couldn't find it in Box algorithms.
There is only the box Streaming -> Streamed Matrix Multiplexer

I believe the issue could be the version i have of openvibe. Mine is version 0.4.0.rc4-svn1651
Maybe i need the latest one.
How do i get Streamed matrix Interlacer?

best

yrenard
Site Admin

Re: Streamed Matrix Interlacer

Post by yrenard »

iuri,

the Streamed matrix Interlacer box has been renamed to Streamed Matrix Multiplexer.

What do you want to do exactly ?

Yann

iuri

Post by iuri »

i want to read a gdf pre-recorded data and display a box with left and right arrows lighting up according to the brain signals recorded being read

do you know how do build such an small application?

iuri

Post by iuri »

I would like to learn how to write reading, classifying and processing algorithms.
I would like to understand the process and aply them to build mouse cursor movements

cheers,

yrenard
Site Admin

Post by yrenard »

Iuri,
iuri wrote:i want to read a gdf pre-recorded data and display a box with left and right arrows lighting up according to the brain signals recorded being read

do you know how do build such an small application?
simply check the BCI/motor imagery sample scenarios for this !
iuri wrote:I would like to learn how to write reading, classifying and processing algorithms.
I would like to understand the process and apply them to build mouse cursor movements
Have you read the documentation already ? You may probably be intereseted in the developer sections.

Have a nice reading,
Yann