Errors using Regularized CSP .cfg in Spatial Filter

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
nchild

Errors using Regularized CSP .cfg in Spatial Filter

Post by nchild »

Hello,
I would like to use Regularized CSP Trainer to create a configuration file for spatial filtration. From what I see in documentation, the .cfg file generated by the trainer is meant to be selected in the Spatial Filter box in the same way that the normal CSP Trainer box creates a config file which is then selected in the Spatial Filtering box. My scenario that generates the .cfg file using Regularized CSP Trainer runs and completes, but when I select that .cfg file in the Spatial filter box, the designer outputs these errors:

Code: Select all

[ ERROR ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::(0x00003ef1, 0x000064b1) aka Spatial Filter> {Error description} : {Invalid computed coefficients count [1] (expected 32 coefficients)}, {Error type} : {Kernel::ErrorType::BadProcessing (code 6)}, {Error location} : {C:\test\openvibe-3.4.0-src\sdk\plugins\processing\signal-processing\src\box-algorithms\filters\CBoxAlgorithmSpatialFilter.cpp::53}
[ ERROR ] At time 0.000 sec <Box algorithm::(0x00003ef1, 0x000064b1) aka Spatial Filter> {Error description} : {Invalid number of coefficients [0] (expected 32 coefficients)}, {Error type} : {Kernel::ErrorType::BadConfig (code 50)}, {Error location} : {C:\test\openvibe-3.4.0-src\sdk\plugins\processing\signal-processing\src\box-algorithms\filters\CBoxAlgorithmSpatialFilter.cpp::152}
[ ERROR ] {Error description} : {Box algorithm <Spatial Filter> initialization failed}, {Error type} : {Kernel::ErrorType::Internal (code 2)}, {Error location} : {C:\test\openvibe-3.4.0-src\sdk\kernel\src\kernel\player\ovkCSimulatedBox.cpp::70}
[ ERROR ] {Error description} : {Failed to initialize player}, {Error type} : {Kernel::ErrorType::Internal (code 2)}, {Error location} : {C:\test\openvibe-3.4.0-src\sdk\kernel\src\kernel\player\ovkCPlayer.cpp::153}
[ ERROR ] The player could not be initialized.
[ ERROR ] The initialization of player failed. Check the above log messages to get the issue.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here? My scenario that generated this error consists of a generic file reader leading to the spatial filter box then to a signal display.
-Nathan

Thomas

Re: Errors using Regularized CSP .cfg in Spatial Filter

Post by Thomas »

Hi Nathan,

Have you managed to make any progress on this ?

If not, could you share you scenarios (trainer and filter) so I could have a look at them ?

Thank you,
Thomas