Help request

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
Yael

Help request

Post by Yael »

Dear Thibaut and Jussi,

I really need your help and guidance in connecting the Openvibe with the brain product recview software. the reason I need it is to use the openvibe in an MRI environment.
I've downloaded the RDAServer.dll file from the BCI2000 kit, and built the filter tree as bellow. Yet I was not able to record with the open vibe, I was hoping for your guidance with a few questions.
[image4.png][/img]
1. Do I need to download anything other than the RDAServer.dll that I saved in the recview? maybe from the "CopyToBCI2000_prog_directory" folder and copy to a place in the openvibe instead?

2. In order to work with the recview I need to first open the recorder, but I can't record from both the recorder and the openvibe acquisition server.
Do I need to open the acquisition server, what driver to choose? I usually choose the Brain Product BrainAmp series, but I also tried using the Brain Products amplifiers with no success.
[image2.png][/img]
3.I've also tried opening the recorder >>recview>> Openvibe designer only and entering the server port of the RDA client, yet with no success. Is there another box I should use?
[image3.png][/img]
[image4.png][/img]

I will be forever greatfull for any assistance and guidance you can give me.

Thanks,
Yael
Attachments
image4.png
image4.png (55.28 KiB) Viewed 16733 times
image3.png
image3.png (46.1 KiB) Viewed 16733 times
image2.png
image2.png (91.71 KiB) Viewed 16733 times