VRPN sendinf data on Linux

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
Xiaofei

VRPN sendinf data on Linux

Post by Xiaofei »

Hi all,

I want to use VRPN send data to ROS. I use the command as follows on linux.
g++ vrpn-receiver.cpp -o vrpn-receiver -I ~/openvibe-2.2.0-src/dependencies/include -L ~/openvibe-2.2.0-src/dependencies/lib
Here vrpn-receiver.cpp is the example code from openvibe. -I/path to include the .h file and -L/path to contains the library files. But the results as below.
/tmp/ccWHf056.o: In function `main':
vrpn-receiver.cpp:(.text+0x20c): undefined reference to `vrpn_Button_Remote::vrpn_Button_Remote(char const*, vrpn_Connection*)'
vrpn-receiver.cpp:(.text+0x251): undefined reference to `vrpn_Analog_Remote::vrpn_Analog_Remote(char const*, vrpn_Connection*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Does anyone know how to fix the problems. Thanks.

Xiaofei

fisherconanan

Re: VRPN sendinf data on Linux

Post by fisherconanan »

I am also experiencing the same issue. Have you found a solution?

Kilo_17SSK

Post by Kilo_17SSK »

Same problem here... I'm stuck and nobody else in the team has found a solution either! Plus, I'm the only one who more or less can handle OpenVibe in said team, and I'm too busy with my real life job these days (classifying these Jurmala apartments by rentability doesn't help designing mind-controlled games, quite the contrary), we'll be stuck for a while if I have to solve the issue by myself :cry:

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

Sorry same answer as fisherconanan.
Hum, check the code of the

Code: Select all

CBoxAlgorithmVRPNButtonClient 
that uses the VRPN.. Or The demo applications. Sorry I don't use vrpn yet. And this tutorial is for a very old version of OpenViBE.