Streamed Matrix and python

Concerning processing components: filters, file load/save, visualizations, communication ...
RobertoGal

Streamed Matrix and python

Post by RobertoGal »

Hello,

I'm working in a proyect and I need to know the values of the probability streamed matrix that the classifier processor box gets.

I need to get these values and work with them in python but I don't get to import the values in a python script. I use the Python 3 scriting box. In this box I add a new input type streamed matrix but I don't how to get the values into the python script.

If someone can help me I thank you.

Roberto.

Thibaut

Re: Streamed Matrix and python

Post by Thibaut »

Hi,
Sorry the Confusion matrix is not send in output of classifiers box. But you have a box confusion matrix who make that for you. You have just to set in left arrow the expected class, in right the result and set in your box the label (stimulation name) of each class
Thibaut.

RobertoGal

Post by RobertoGal »

Hi,

Thank you so much for your answer, but that is not exactly what I'm looking for.

What I need is not show the values of a confussion matrix. I need to work with these values, use them, not see them.

In the specifications of the Classifier Processor box (http://openvibe.inria.fr/documentation/ ... essor.html) it is said that the third output of the classifier box (Probability values):
This output will contains one or several probabilities for a data to be on a class if the classifier provide it
. And the type of these data is "Streamed matrix".

So my question is, how can I use these data with this format (streamed matrix) in a python script?.

I have tried to find out the type of the data in this third output (Probability values) into a python script, and I get that the type is OVBuffer. And when I try to get data from this OVBuffer, I don't know how do it. I only get errors.

Thank you.

Roberto.

Thibaut

Post by Thibaut »

HI,
You can check the documentation on OpenViBE Website : http://openvibe.inria.fr/tutorial-using ... -openvibe/
Thibaut