brain computer interface engineering

About Brain Computer Interfaces, EEG, neurofeedback, related event announcements, jobs, etc.
melchoir

brain computer interface engineering

Post by melchoir »

will you gentlemen assist me i require literature on brain computer based engineering not the soft wear only are there any suggestions pls provide some PDF or title fully comprehensive no reports or short journals, well some reports but with relevance to the book thanks electronics components and design :) later .

melchoir

Re: brain computer in terface engineering

Post by melchoir »

are you familiar with any online conferences

melchoir

hardwear platform

Post by melchoir »

any books on that am i on the wrong site i will appreciate any literature later.

jtlindgren

Post by jtlindgren »

Hi Melchoir,

most of the OpenViBE development is related to software, using existing devices. There is a BCI hardware community that might be able to provide some further information on EEG devices:

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/

Cheers,
Jussi

(edit: cleaned up)

melchoir

Post by melchoir »

my aim is basically instrumentation or if possible input from standards based on the devices as they come hence the conference i am not in a country that is inclusive of this practice so it takes time i am not a hacker the idea of hacking ones personal unit is not a good idea and i would like to take an active roll in this point of view, the idea is that in Trinidad people will be educated along the proper ethical vector and not end up like that Japanese saran gas crew doing experiments for the wrong reasons later thanks i am up to hard work i am just first year so it is difficult for a noob , well the world of a begginer when your being mind read later thanks.

melchoir

Post by melchoir »

thanks i was reading that the FNIR is the the most compatible and mri and eeg are all bulky is this the only site thanks again lay it on what type of electronics did you rely on for openvibe later all.

jtlindgren

Re: brain computer interface engineering

Post by jtlindgren »

Please see here for devices,

http://openvibe.inria.fr/faq/#Devices+and+drivers

Cheers,
Jussi

ps. Moderated the thread a little. Lets keep it civil.

melchoir

Re: brain computer interface engineering

Post by melchoir »

civil it is OK know anyone available for discussion on a theoretical basis i am trying to make a fully bci minix err for a project any suggestions :) later .