Question regarding test senario (pattern recognition)

About Brain Computer Interfaces, EEG, neurofeedback, related event announcements, jobs, etc.
Synonyms

Question regarding test senario (pattern recognition)

Post by Synonyms »

I am doing a school project, i would like to ask if someone could point me in the right direction.

The task is to see whether or not i can detect visual stimuli changes with the Emotiv research eeg and a framework (openvibe preferably)

I would like to introduce a subject to 10 baseline images, random patterns with or something similar, after 10 images, i will introduce 5 images where one of them randomly picked will contain a number. The time sequence of the images will of course be synchronized and logged, and i would want to detect which of the 5 plates contained the number, or of one of them actually contained a number. once in a while i would like to introduce a set of baseline and 5 pictures, where non of them contain a number.

Each person would be introduced to 5 or 10 sets pr session.

Is there anyone our there, that knows of experiment that has been described in a detail level i could read about ? Or someone who could recommend some openvibe senarios to look into.
I am new to the eeg scene and i really hope to maybe get some help or pointers in the right direction.

It might be a sort of p300 number recognition process i need to do.. im not sure.

:]